Monday, September 30, 2013

"MY BUILDERS"
(My Teacher, My Hero)

            People who are known for his/her admiring deeds. As a student in my day to day life here in school, I've been encountering lots of them ....who are they ??
            
           We all know how great full they are , they risk their health health and specially their precious voices everyday for us to be educated . They usually come here in school during weekends . They even put their names in vain for us to be save from those people who criticized us .
 
             2nd parents !!! They are also known foe that title, they live for us to become a good citizen, they gave us advices  for us to realize things. They ready us for our good future. Even though they can observe their selves that there are times that they are tired , they always try to stand up and guide us .
 
            An Educator, 2nd Parents, a Friend and a HERO! , they are our TEACHERS. School is useless without them ,students cant study very well without their help .So I consider them as my hero. They BUILD ME, they GUIDE ME, and they also gave me HAPPINESS in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment