Monday, September 9, 2013


My Modern Day Hero


       As we leave in this modern life b, we can say that there are still lots whom we can say heroes in our country. Some of theme are Politicians, News Anchors ,Basketball Players or even Street vendors. But come to think of it , there are people who sacrifices there time and efforts for us to be educated by the things we must learn.
       TEACHERS !! people whom I idolize the most, because in this mature age I've already realize the things they are sacrificing and their dedicated efforts for us to be a good citizen in our country . I , as a student really understand the importance of educators to us. They in school everyday for us to learn, they sleep late at night to prepare lessons for tomorrow  and woke up early in the morning. We may not see them in their daily household chores but we can imagine or imitate things they are doing and how they manage their time to prioritize us students, our school, their family and their own selves .   
        They also put their name in vain for us to be save by those people who criticized us. This are some reasons for me to consider and to say that my most idolize heroes in our modern day now are my TEACHERS !! ...

No comments:

Post a Comment