Monday, January 6, 2014

my 3rd reflection


                      My 3rd Grading Reflection

How time flies! Our 3rd grading period  was about to end, and one grading period awaits on us. But after I leave this grading period, I am going to reflect first the events and memories happens his time.

During this 3rd grading period, I was given the chance to go and join the bench marking activity in Baguio city which probably my first time to go in that place. I never expected that to happen in my life, and also I had the chance to give my love and blessings to some children in Nagpanawan, San Vicente Ilocos Sur and it was totally good to share joy to some children. I also got new friends this grading period. There are lots of weird things happened in me this time. And guess what, it was my first time to experience being block with so many activities and outputs that I missed class because of my extracurricular activities so I needed to cope up specially the periodical test is approaching. I didn't almost sleep at night for me to finish my outputs and in this it was very awkward and stressful. Same as the other grading period again. I have shared many happy moments with my classmates and this grading period it was my first time also to be called as “extraordinary friend” by them and it was good to here that being special and care.


Though this grading period was about to end and  our last grading period is coming, e feel being blessed this time because I was given the a chance to experience lots of good and bad things which improves my true personality.   

No comments:

Post a Comment