Wednesday, January 22, 2014

New Year, New Me!!



“New beginning”

New ” if we heard this word it focuses only in one meaning and that is change,.. change for the better or if not maybe change for the worst it is our own choice.

All of us really celebrate New Year, but most of us didn’t know what the real essence of it is, and that is to change for the better to start our new year with positive change for our future. And for me, now that 2013 has ended and by means of sitting and focusing writing this essay I easily reflected my life last year. And I guess there are things that I needed to change in my personality for my own good and for the sake of others. New Year, new life and a new me, probably I guess the 1st words I said during the first and second day of 2014. I want change not only in my physical appearance but change also in my social and emotional aspect.

I know that some of us wrote their new year’s resolution, but for me as long as I live in my own goals in life I know that I can reach the change of life I want to achieve this year without writing my new year’s resolution in a paper. Not to mention that I want to be more productive. Time passionate and not to be very emotional this year because I knew now that this things made me become weak in achieving my dreams in life.
So know, I’m looking forward to what 2014 has in store for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment