Sunday, February 23, 2014

change; it start with me


Change: It Start with Me!


Since, I am already 16 of age, I am aware of the many changes that happened to me, to the people around me and the environment where I belong.
They say that “there’s no constant thing in this world than change”. This is absolutely true and factual. From a naïve and innocent kid, my transformation into a wholesome teenager is awesome. Although we are now in a modern world where technology reigns, it was still good to look back and reminisce things and moments from the past. I remember when my Lola and Mama used to tell stories about their past lives. Where they normally do their daily routine without the help of any technology. A very significant yet simple kind of living, and afterwards find myself completely amazed and wondering.
We are now in a very modern and upgraded kind of living due to the wide spreading effect of science and technology. The whole world is now experiencing the hazardous effect of climate change due to the untoward usage and treatment of our natural resources. The devastated ozone layer of the earth was believed to be caused of calamities and disasters that occurred in different countries.
Changes also happened in our government where politicians and cabinet member’s blame each other for corruption and abuse of authority that will eventually end up in resignation or replacement. Change can either be helpful nor destructive in one’s life. If a person thinks that he/she isn’t comfortable and good enough for whatever he/she right now, then it is high time for that person to go for a change, whether it is physically, emotionally or spiritual aspects of life.
As for who I am right now, I am open into the idea of changing,.. change to improve my personality as a person. Changing to involve myself to more community services and development and changing to become more family oriented and spiritual affiliation.

All things can be possible, for as long as I will do my part to initiate the changes that I want to happen in  my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment