Sunday, February 23, 2014

my dream, my future

My Dream, My Future !
“ It’s free to dream “ a quote that is indeed very popular to all of us.
We have that what we call “dream” that pushes us to achieve our goals in life. As we continue our journey I know that there are things that we wanted to experience in the near future.
And as an ordinary person, I dream to be a teacher someday not just because I want to teach but because I can see myself wearing a formal uniform handling my lesson plans and my books ready to teach my students also for their future.

I know it’s not easy to achieve that kind of a dream because as I step in to the nest door of my journey I know that there will be lots of challenges and obstacles needed to pass through. But as I stand firm with my dreams and ambitions in life nothing is impossible. For as long as God in within me, my family beside me and my dear teachers to guide my I know I can do it. I can do it, I can reach my dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment