Sunday, February 23, 2014

my reflection


Reflection

How time flies it’s just like it’s only yesterday when I first wrote my 1st quarter reflection and few weeks from now I will be graduating.

I remember our adviser Mr. Joseph Obrero once said “ during the 4th grading period , time flies so fast and you will not notice it” and it’s true now that we will leave this school I will now write my 4th quarter reflection.

This last quarter I can’t deny the fact that there are lots of things happened in my student life. Hectic schedule, brain draining quizzes and reviews for those lign up  of exams. And the weird thing is when this 4th grading quarter started it is also the start when we try to reminisce all those memories that we happened to share within our secondary life and it is indeed funny, because as we share are thoughts we can’t stop laughing on our selves for those silly things that we had made. And  who could ever ignore the faces and reactions of our teachers every time we made them mad because of our naughtiness.,,but I admit that we are very sorry for all bad attitudes that we made. And now that we are graduating , it’s high time now for us to enjoy the rest of our high school life, give thanks to our dear teachers who is always persistent in providing us the gift of knowledge that is very essential for our future.


So now, so long to every one. It’s not yet goodbye because it is just only the begging. Another level of education awaits us and we must continue on what we have started.

No comments:

Post a Comment